Citrix Management as a Service
Magnify Express from GlassHouse provides a great compromise, between not being able to fully outsource, yet still gaining access to a true ‘as a service’ offering for premium monitoring, altering and reporting toolsets for virtual desktop infrastructure, regular environment reviews and access to senior Citrix specialists for support incidents, should they arise.
Based on the central tenet of automated and proactive monitoring, the adoption of Magnify Express results in:
- Improved visibility for workspace service availability and reliability
- Improved expediency of incident root cause identification
- Increased user satisfaction and end-user experience
The Magnify Express service also provides the following ongoing additional strategic benefits:
- Initial environment health assessment highlighting risks and constraints; recommendations for proactive improvements
- Follow-up health assessments every quarter, including consultation with a senior consultant
- Weekly environmental snapshot report detailing capacity & usage, performance bottlenecks and issues
- Access to senior Citrix specialists as required for incident management
Contact us for a demonstration of Magnify Express today.
Why Magnify Express?
The Virtual Desktop market is not going away anytime soon. In fact, the Research and Markets Global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market 2017-2021 report, published October 2016, forecast a growth of 11.31% for the period of 2016-2020. With the Citrix and Microsoft Azure venture for offering XenDesktop Essentials and XenApp Essentials still very much in its infancy, and the emergence and growth of AWS WorkSpaces slower than initially expected, there remains a strong requirement for service offerings for management of customer deployed Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Citrix continue to be the market leader in this space, with the majority of virtual desktop and application deployments leveraging Citrix XenApp technology. There remains a true VDI presence with Citrix XenDesktop for approximately 10-20% of market representation.
So the challenge remains for many organisations, that a true ‘as a service’ offering is required for ensuring the best possible end-user experience for their internal deployments of virtual desktop infrastructure. The same may also be true for organisations of which are already outsourced to larger infrastructure suppliers, yet require an additional overlay focused on end-user experience, with an integration requirement with the existing infrastructure suppliers support model.