Services Account Lead
GlassHouse.io (Australia) is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Services Account Lead for our practice in Australia/New Zealand. Specifically, we are looking to augment our existing commercial team with additional resources who can demonstrate proven ability to perform to sales targets, maintain technical knowledge, and can drive consultative selling of the GlassHouse NavCloud service portfolio across Australia/New Zealand.
As a Services Account Lead, you will focus on helping customers drive business transformation using the NavCloud service portfolio, with an evolving mix of software, automation and cloud technologies. This is a unique opportunity for a charismatic sales person with a deep interest and a strong passion for the cloud industry. If you’d like to get involved in an exciting role in a growth company in an industry that’s evolving at a rapid pace, this is the position for you.
To be considered, candidates will:
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience in Australia.
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Have superb interpersonal communication and collaborative skills and will participate proactively with regional and global team members.
- Have the ability to conduct interactive customer facing meetings and requirements gathering discussions.
- Have strong written, verbal and leadership skills, and a customer-focused relationship approach to business.
- Understand the deal making and deal closing process with mid to large Enterprise clients.
- Ability to demonstrate your client facing credibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and are metrics driven and a proven performer.
- Practical experience selling solutions for Managed Application Services, Cloud Transformation and consulting engagements, with a specific focus relating to Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrate active learning and personal interest in cloud computing.
- Be based in Sydney or Melbourne and hold a valid visa for working in Australia.
- Background or experience in one or more of the roles of Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, Pre-Sales Architect
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Apply here - we look forward to hearing from you.