Cloud Subject Matter Expert
We are seeking qualified candidates with the capability and experience to manage Cloud Migrations.
The successful applicant will:
- Have good interpersonal communication skills and the ability to participate in a team/project with several (possibly remote) team members.
- Have strong written, verbal and leadership skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Possess the technical skills, qualifications and knowledge to:
- Manage project scope and customer expectations, as a delivery leader in the field
- Setup and manage technical workshops
- Develop a pragmatic cloud strategy for our clients
- Execute a proven cloud roadmap including migrations to the cloud
- Demonstrate in-depth skills in at least one of the following technology areas:
- Server or Storage Virtualisation
- DC Migrations
- DC Networking
- Be able to demonstrate significant ‘hands on’ experience in this field of work including:
- 5 years plus proven experience as a successful infrastructure specialist. It is a requirement that candidates have experience as SME in DC migration or consolidation projects, and demonstrated client relationship management experience.
- Cloud Migrations – including experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
- UNIX and x86 based server technologies including AIX and Windows, VMWARE ESX etc
- Microsoft Server Technologies ( AD, SQL Server, IIS, SharePoint, Exchange)
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
- Storage Technologies (DAS, NAS, SAN & Cloud Storage)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Possibly have background or experience as Solutions Architect or similar role
Be based in Melbourne VIC for the duration of the assignment, and hold a valid visa for working in Australia
Saving, please wait...